Yatsufusa

All 3 Art Reviews

1 w/ Response

Oh, the humanity!

When I see this picture, it doesn't leave me unaffected. I feel sadness, helplessness and pity. That's what Art should do, no matter if it's music, a painting or other medium: It should raise emotions and tell the audience something about themselves.

It's from Shadman/TheShadling, so it's labeled "I 'skull' Japan". His stile has always been provoking one way or another.

What honestly bothers me is this: After reading some of the review I feel sorry for those who aren't able to see more in this than a woman's panties. If there's something wrong with someone, then it's these people and they should be shamefaced for being that ignorant...

Sweet sweet misery

A really nice track of thoughts you followed there. Characters as well as background look great and the viewer can really feel Luigis misery. It really gives you a glimpse at the hell that is his life.

And since I'm already typing: We are talking about Characters from a game where the size of peoples heads almost matches with the rest of their bodies... I can't understand why somebody could be so nit-picky.
To me her slopy shoulders, extra eyeliner and haircut were all pointing in the direction of the emo-scene, which only makes sense.

Just wow!

It took me a while to realize you actually did this by yourself.
I guess you could do this for a living... Oh wait... You already do. XD

arvalis responds:

no i dont, im just an art student

Right now I don't have much time to play games online (or at all). Because of this, replies to your PMs might take up to several months. My best wishes to the NG top medal point users list. ;)
Update: Sorry, but I REALLY have no time for NG anymore. :/

Age 41