Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

I like both you message and your stile. That you gave proper credit to the original source is also something that became a rare feat amongst authors. After visiting Zenpencils and looking at the original I must say you did a good job animating the scene stills. You have a good feeling for pace and your dubbing came out very nicely.

Surprisingly, what I like the most about this is that many reviewers actually reflect on you message. A good portion of them don't even seem to have Twitter or Facebook accounts - like myself. Over time, I've developed an expectation that, while user's overall reception of critical work such as yours is very positive, most don't 'think' about it. And I'm so very glad I'm not proven right this time.

Apples - Short Animation Apples - Short Animation

Very nice animation. I see not only a moral on greed but also a moral on violence in it.

Your movie reminds me strongly of eyezmaze.com. Is there any connection?

Normero responds:

I love eyezmaze and can't deny that I didn't get inspired by it, but no connection :)

smokin smokin

At first I didn't trust my eyes...

What a great informative flash. Why don't you just make another one about heroin or wait... even better: crack cocaine? You could even use the very same lines and almost the same animation to prove people how great it is...
Don't tell them about all the dark sides like cost, withdrawal symptoms and health issues (to name only a few) - Just tell them about how great it is to share your misery with complete strangers!

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Dance is the hidden language of the soul...

Although it's not my personal kind of humor, the ideas are new and original and the song itself is pretty neat. Overall it's a nice piece of work.

I like subtitles, but sadly they are sometimes unreadable. If you could add black borders to your white font it would solve the problem.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i couldnt work out how to do that in flash, but luckily you can hear the words so you should be fine.

Just Can't Let Go Just Can't Let Go

It's a great work, as far as single scenes go.

I simply love the concept as well as the art. The whole scene appears really 'alive', although you could also animate the rest of her shoulders to let her move more anatomical correct - nice job with her hand btw.
On top of that you have written a beautifully gloomy story. Maybe try to merge it into the animation next time, for I'm afraid many Newgrounders skip the comments right away and miss out on your story.

TaintedNeedle responds:

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. I agree, this probably would be better as a story, but I wanted to get it finished in time for Halloween :) Otherwise, I would have.

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

the less you know...

I'd like to mention beforehand that I enjoy Caramelldansen-animations, as far as one can enjoy a loop.
You animation is very good, too. What I can't stand are the lyrics and the singing. I just discovered: I can enjoy Caramelldansen-animations as long as they come with only the wordless midi-bgm-version of that song.

Overall I appreciate your thought - but I prefer the 'Classic'.

Timon1771 responds:

I guess everyone has different tastes! Thanks for your feedback!

3d For your Pleasure 3d For your Pleasure

Just wow!

I got up early today and this was the first flash I watched. When I witnessed you 'breaking the bonds' at first I thought I was still dreaming.
You sir, made my day!

(And yes, it may be a simple trick, but one would have to come up with it in the first place...)

ScrewdriverClock responds:

Breaking the laws of physics and shedding the mortal coil to break the bounds of reality is no "simple trick" my friend, but if it helps you comprehend the magnitude of this happening, all power to you.

Twilight Childbirth Twilight Childbirth

Wait... what?

I already heard Twilight was bad, but this really takes the cake...
The voices could be a little louder compared to the sound effects and it absolutely NEEDS a replay-button: I had to watch this twice to believe it.

TheDistortionProject responds:

I just figured out how to make a play button haha, I'll be sure to include a replay in my next vids. Thanks for the feedback :)

Hinata vs. Sakura Hinata vs. Sakura

Unfinished

I like how much thought you spend on the play-button. Your work looks good so far, but the animation suddenly stops, so I'll rate it like a beta...
I've read your comment, but if you ever find the time to finish it I would gladly vote higher.

Pattiasina24 responds:

Well, actually, I didn't create the preloader, a friend of mine did for our site. Also, thank you, I guess uploading to the other NG Portal would have been appropriate.

DG clan trailer DG clan trailer

Where to begin...

First of all you should think about posting this in a pure video-portal rather than on Newgrounds.

The video was a bit laggy for me, you should really add a preloader if you insist sticking to the flash-format. Also the action was quite boring and rather short for that size. If this is advertising for a clan you shouldn't show so much 'everyday-routine' but rather awesome and amazing stuff you guys do. There was no information about what makes you special and not even a group-picture. Last but not least: There was no url, no contact info, no logo. Even if I WOULD BE interested in joining your clan, how would I make a first contact?

I started out expecting nothing too great and still got disappointed...