All 3 art Reviews

Shiawase Shiawase

Oh, the humanity!

When I see this picture, it doesn't leave me unaffected. I feel sadness, helplessness and pity. That's what Art should do, no matter if it's music, a painting or other medium: It should raise emotions and tell the audience something about themselves.

It's from Shadman/TheShadling, so it's labeled "I 'skull' Japan". His stile has always been provoking one way or another.

What honestly bothers me is this: After reading some of the review I feel sorry for those who aren't able to see more in this than a woman's panties. If there's something wrong with someone, then it's these people and they should be shamefaced for being that ignorant...

Sucks to be Luigi: Past Lives Sucks to be Luigi: Past Lives

Sweet sweet misery

A really nice track of thoughts you followed there. Characters as well as background look great and the viewer can really feel Luigis misery. It really gives you a glimpse at the hell that is his life.

And since I'm already typing: We are talking about Characters from a game where the size of peoples heads almost matches with the rest of their bodies... I can't understand why somebody could be so nit-picky.
To me her slopy shoulders, extra eyeliner and haircut were all pointing in the direction of the emo-scene, which only makes sense.

Rikku-FFX-2 Rikku-FFX-2

Just wow!

It took me a while to realize you actually did this by yourself.
I guess you could do this for a living... Oh wait... You already do. XD

arvalis responds:

no i dont, im just an art student